Artikel Bahasa Inggris Tentang Kesehatan
Artikel Bahasa Inggris Tentang Kesehatan berikut ini adalah contoh Artikel Bahasa Inggris Tentang Kesehatan
Body Health Care
Health care is a practice or process of prevention from illness. Health care is provided by health professionals in medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy and allied health. These professionals are highly qualified and very good for practitioner for health and medicine.
As most of us know already that prevention is better than cure & most people try to make preventive habits so that they do not face any kind of issues regarding their health in the future or at the present time. Mostly, there are 2 type reasons for them to start such habitat.
First, they could have a peace of mind. The second and the most important reason are lower down medical treatment costs.
With the passage of time, medical treatment and operations cost has risen and pinches many people. Well in case, by providing low cost and effective services for health care services and it would be one of the noble services for this world. It will be affordable to masses. Complete care for healthy weight loss and help with diabetes. There are following specialized steps for clients:
* A complete health assessment
* The setting of health goal – over a selected period of time
* Specific steps to help you reach those goals
* Monthly coaching and re-assessments
* Monitoring of all results and progress
* An individual Progress Journal
* Referral to local practitioners and specials where needed.
* Baby boomers are approaching retirement age and are expected to require more care as they age.
* With technological advances medical doctors have opportunities to work on unusual and demanding cases. This increases the need for allied health professionals to attend to patient care.
* High tech equipment requires additional workers who are trained to operate the specific equipment.
* With more and more options for tests and treatments, people typically use more care than in previous generations. Also, because of early detection and treatment advances, people are living longer.
* There is a nationwide shortage of registered nurses, due largely to the shortage of nursing professionals to provide health care education.